Tuesday, August 11, 2009

File Storage

I uploaded the Essential Learnings for Studies of Society and Environment (SOSE) by the end of year 3. File Storage could be used in schools, or for businesses. It is a central place to store information for others to view. University students could use it to store information for the future, teachers could store cohort lesson plans or resources, and students could store projects or information about assignments, so files are in a safe place and can be viewed in the future.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmho4udmuxo

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jmho4udmuxo/Essential Learnings SOSE Year 3.pdf

2 comments:

  1. I have so many files on my hard drive since starting uni, file storage would free up space and I would always have access to my files in the future. I too uploaded an Essential Learning as an example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Tash, this is true (lots of files from uni). This file storage program could be very useful and can be accessed from any computer at any time, so would be perfect for teachers to use.

    ReplyDelete